The 3rd Conference: "Agricultural infrastructure and logistics. Required instruments for import substitution"
“RESTEC EVENTS” (“RESTEC” Group of companies) by support of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation is organizing a conference "Agriculture infrastructure and logistics. Required instruments for import substitution”, which will be held 27-28 April, 2015 in St. Petersburg.
The aim of the conference is to present a program for professional communication and discussion of the most actual issues of agricultural infrastructure, import substitution, the exchange assistance of experiences and the development of cooperative solutions for business, The aim of the conference is to present a program for professional communication and discussion of the most actual issues of agricultural infrastructure, import substitution, the exchange assistance of experiences and the development of cooperative solutions for business and the state in order to facilitate the tasks set by the President and the Government of the Russian Federation, as well as developing solutions, of a separate sub-program and distribution centers for the marketing of agricultural products.
The development of agricultural infrastructure and logistics nowadays is an essential condition for ensuring the competitiveness of domestic agricultural products and the basis for solving the problem of import.
The plenary session will be held within the conference, as well as the discussions in the format of "round tables" on the following topics:
• “Agrologistics supply chain management”;
• “Highlights of the import substitution”;
• “Food support as a basis for formatting the market”;
• “The role of cooperation in the agrologistics";
• “Agrologistics and commodity infrastructure”;
• “The wholesale distribution centers”;
• “Organization of transport logistics in the interregional distribution of the agricultural products”;
• “Farms. The support programs".
The Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation Fedorov N.V. is planned to visit the Conference. Representatives of federal and regional government agencies, as well as major agricultural producers and suppliers, representatives of federal and regional retail, infrastructure organizations, financial institutions and public organizations are visited to invite the event.
The exhibition "North-West Agricultural Week. Harvest-2015” will be held in the same time with the Conference on April, 27-29 in St. Petersburg. It will be held with the support of the Presidential Plenipotentiary in the Northwest Federal District of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Agriculture.
The "Harvest 2015" advantages:
• It is a unique project aimed to supporting producers and consumers of agricultural machinery by means of providing banking, leasing and insurance services from the leading companies on the same venue before planting;
• Opportunity to get credit for future harvest;
• An access to a reliable market and insider information, trends and agriculture complex perspectives.